Pep meets Sheikh Mansour

K-Swiss trainers them.

Pep letting himlself down where's the bleeding Sambas and ellese polo. ;-)

Also after living in Thailand and spending most days in a Pa kow Ma (thai sarong) in hot weather, trousers/shorts/pants are not as preatical
Yeh i was going to say K-Swiss but wasnt 100%. And they do look like some Dsquared ones too.

DYQOg2BXcAAGJC1.jpg:large

Is there a spelling mistake,on the third line 6th word in......

He prefers to watch it on dodgy streams to feel like an out of town fan

The Sheikh is the Deputy Prime Minister of the UAE, but he joked that when he travels abroad, the first thing many people say to him when meeting for the first time is "you're the guy who owns Manchester City!" :-)

Last edited:
Westerners mock those white dresses that people in the Middle East wear but I’ve just realised that they’re actually worn for a very good reason. While the rest of your body is battling the 120 degree heat, wearing that dress must be like having your balls in a fridge.
My Cousin lived in Bahrain for a few years and he was wearing them after a frenzy months. They don’t half keep you cooler than any other type of clothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.