Destiny or Fate?

SPIDERBOY

My old fella was from Kiev,a fanatical Kiev fan,died at the age of 86 5 year ago.
He hated the rags(dunno why)so raised me a blue.
He constantly asked me to go to the Ukraine with him and when my son was born he wanted us both to go.
I never went,dint want my son there to be honest,but promised him we would go one day.
I joked we(City) would win the European Cup there one day.....we were 2nd division at the time.
Is destiny or fate real?

Hope so.

My old fella was from Kiev,a fanatical Kiev fan,died at the age of 86 5 year ago.
He constantly asked me to go to the Ukraine with him and when my son was born he wanted us both to go.
I never went,dint want my son there to be honest,but promised him we would go one day.
I joked we(City) would win the European Cup there one day.....we were 2nd division at the time.
Is destiny or fate real?

Hope so.
I would say Both mate,,,,

Raise a glass to the sky in Kiev on the 26th may if we’re in the final mate, your old man will be watching

More like a nice coincidence.

Destiny, fate, luck, magic, omens, karma... no such thing as any of them

I didn’t know it was there. Watched Portillo in Ukraine on tv and Kiev looks nice. Always planned to go as my own gran is from the city.

Spare ticket anyone?
I watched that the other day n’all, looks a lovely city

What a poignant occasion it would be for you. Let’s hope the boys do the business.

Is destiny or fate real?

Hope so.

That’s a nice story. Let’s hope we can all experience it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.