CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Our forward line will be sat in their hotel tonight watching the Barca game thinking “I fancy our chances against this defence”. Not sure what our defence will be thinking of Messi though!

Quarter final:
City v Barca
Bayern v Juve
Roma v Madrid
Liverpool v sevilla

Semi final:
City v Bayern
Madrid v Liverpool

Final:
City v Madrid

I don't get this fear of Liverpool I think they are one of the weakest teams left with Roma and Seville I'd be happy to draw them.

The Anfield game was just a mad 10 minutes of mistakes we dominated it for the most part. I could see us comfortably outplaying them over two legs.

I wouldn't mind playing them if we were away 1st leg.

Ideal draw for me would be:

Juve vs City
Roma vs Sevilla
Barca vs Real
Bayern vs Liverpool

Spurs made Juve look ordinary for 160 out of 180 minutes, and we're far better than them.

Ultimately i think we'd start favourites against all of them, but the margins in the biggest games are generally slim so fingers crossed for an easier draw.

Ideal draw:

Barca vs Real
Bayern vs Liverpool
City vs Sevilla
Juventus vs Roma

I think most of us will agree on the top 2 fixtures, 2 of them going out without having to play them would be nice.

Although part of me thinks we need a slightly harder draw to prepare us for the Semis but then why player harder teams if we don't have to.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.