CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I'd love us to draw Seville so we show PEG and Ushited fans just how easily they could have been beaten just before derby day!

This is what I've been thinking all week. But then when I thought about it, we're 21 points ahead of them in the league. There's a reason for that, we're absolutely miles better than them.

Yes they have a great front 3, but so do we. They have a shite midfield, a shite defence and a shite goalkeeper. Ours are all mega.

We had a dreadful 10 minute spell at Anfield where we fell apart. We didn't have Kompany or Silva on the pitch and the leadership they offer (in very different ways, of course).

Despite our worst performance of the season, we still managed to score 3 at Anfield. 4-3 away from home in the Champions League is a fantastic result at this stage. I'd take that now and fancy us to win it at home.

The Anfield hoodoo is a bit of a factor, but we're not exactly mugs at home ourselves. For my money, we're the best team in Europe at the moment and every other team in the draw will be praying they avoid us.

Bring them on, whoever they are!

The Kompany and Silva factor would have made a huge difference that day

Bayern vs City
Barcelona vs RM
Juve vs Roma
Liverpool vs Sevilla

Won't happen as I am quite confident RM will face Roma or Sevilla

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.