Are you addicted to the internet?

Yes I am. Take the Internet away and I'd have to try and talk to real girls, or dig out a LIttlewoods catalogue.

Imagine a world without all the delightful ManUre memes after a dismal display in the chumps league. Fling it all in a massive Jeremy, and whack it in my veins...Myname is Sprout an I am an addict

I think the world would be a less hectic and less overly attuned place without the internet and I would love it if we have one month when all of internet is switched off (not possible) so we could feel life without the intrusion of internet technology.

Not to say internet is a bad thing, it’s one of our best inventions, but really would like to see how society can cope with a temporary global shutdown and what societal phenomena it would create.

At the moment I’m not addicted to the internet but this Rules of Survival mobile game really justifies therapy for myself. Cant put the game down for weeks!

I think the world would be a less hectic and less overly attuned place without the internet and I would love it if we have one month when all of internet is switched off (not possible) so we could feel life without the intrusion of internet technology.

Not to say internet is a bad thing, it’s one of our best inventions, but really would like to see how society can cope with a temporary global shutdown and what societal phenomena it would create.

At the moment I’m not addicted to the internet but this Rules of Survival mobile game really justifies therapy for myself. Cant put the game down for weeks!
As long as it's during the off season, I'm not going back to paying Sly Sports.

Businesses would collapse. No communication, payment systems unable to operate.

Be careful what you wish for, you'd be out of a job very swiftly along with millions, indeed billions of others. Instant global calamity.

We are utterly reliant on it now.

It’s like any other utility now. When the router goes down it’s just like having a power cut. Couldn’t live without it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.