Breaking records/stats thread

Everton, Spurs, Hammers, Saints. Tricky but doable.

Spurs and WHU are good grounds for us to visit. Nice big stadium and the crowd miles away, so it will suit us
Everton is very intimidating, but it all depends on which Everton team turns up, a half arsed one or the one who thinks it's a cup final
Southampton is totally up in the air. New manager syndrome, will they be safe or fighting relegation or already be down!!!

In 2011/12 only Sunderland stood between us and beating every team in the PL at least once.
We can do it this season if we win at Everton.

If (cough) we win the league. Then Yaya, Kompany and Silva will equal most number of medals won by anyone playing for city which is held by Alan Oakes but his tally includes 1 second tier winners medals and 2 charity shields.

They all beat major honours record when we won the League Cup this season to win there 6 honour.

I've just noticed the official City website have nicked my little round-up for how close we are to smashing a load of records...

It took me about an hour to work all those out!

Club Record: Most away wins in a Premier League season (13). Just 2 behind Chelsea's record of 15 with 3 away league games left.

Also the 3rd team to beat every team in a league season after Chelsea (2004/05 or 2005/06 can't remember which season) and United (2010/11).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.