Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

I always think that about Chelsea too...especially when I remember beating them in front of 8000 at Stamford Bridge in 1988.

But I was reading an article yesterday saying Chelsea are 2nd behind united in social media interactions in 2017. Only club to break over 100 million (except united). So globally I think they are a bigger presence than we tend to think.

They absolutely are and it's as a result of them having their injection of cash at exactly the right time when the PL was starting and the league went Worldwide. Those fans are still with them.

They are losing SC holders every time they up the prices though. People who go every week. They are being replaced by these non-attenders. If they keep upping the prices there will be more and more of these non-attenders.

What they should do is take SCs off people who don’t turn up, reduce the number of SCs, reduce the prices for those who come to 18-19 of the games and make more match day tickets available. They’d earn more money overall from that and the ground would be fuller more often.

So by that logic ... my cousin I go with .... been going since he was a nipper. SC since Maine Road days, but now works shifts and misses about 50% of games due to it, should have his SC 'taken off him'?

So by that logic ... my cousin I go with .... been going since he was a nipper. SC since Maine Road days, but now works shifts and misses about 50% of games due to it, should have his SC 'taken off him'?

he'd have to go to City Superfan Tribunal to argue his case, which will be conveniently held at an unspecified time in an undisclosed location which he will be informed about at 2 days notice.

No, but I'd recommend the ticket exchanges or passing it on to a mate.

I have to say I hate the idea of my season ticket not being used, but I hate the fact the club might monitor my attendance even more. People pay the money there are 1000 reasons they might not attend, the lady I sat next to last season was pregnant and lost her baby and didn't feel up to coming, pretty much for the rest of the season, I don't blame her and don't think the club should withdraw her season ticket because of that.

Last edited:
he'd have to go to City Superfan Tribunal to argue his case, which will be conveniently held at an unspecified time in an undisclosed location which he will be informed about at 2 days notice.

Love the sarcasm mate. Too many sanctimonious busybodies judging people in this thread. They should mind their own business.

I thought we had a waiting list for season tickets. There is a guy near me has about 15 season tickets and he resells them for games he meets the buyer at the match pockets the cash then with a deposit returnable when he gets the ticket back.

I thought we had a waiting list for season tickets. There is a guy near me has about 15 season tickets and he resells them for games he meets the buyer at the match pockets the cash then with a deposit returnable when he gets the ticket back.

He not called Bobby is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.