Spurs tickets on sale from Monday.

City didnt increase the allocation to away fans when we increased the capacity, rags, hammers and redscouse didnt either.
The Prem league set the 10% rule with a cap at 3000 ish.
spuds have done what they've been doing all year giving away fans 3K.
Personally, I dont want to increase the capacity at city for away fan's, so i have no issue with spuds

Can't expect an increase when that's been the standard all season. Looking at it from their point of view, it's their temporary home stadium that they struggled to make their home so why would they want to give away fans more support and make it feel even less like home?

As a wider issue, I'd like to see the away allocation across the league increase to maybe 15% like cup games especially when you consider there's a noticeable drop in attendances across the board. I understand it's almost certainly never going to happen though given the logistics of it in terms of segregation, moving season ticket holders etc etc. Still, I can dream.

I managed to buy a ticket for the game when it first went on general sale. I'm only a Citizen member so I knew I had little chance of a ticket in our end. I hope they'll be loads of other blues doing the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.