United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, The FA Cup is probably a more prestigious trophy than the Premier League or Champions League nowadays...

Till they get knocked out

Tbf, The FA Cup is probably a more prestigious trophy than the Premier League or Champions League nowadays...

Till they get knocked out
Ah yes I remember the FA Cup ......it was a trophy that people used to get excited about winning years ago !!

It’s probably Gill talking on behalf of Charlton and Ferguson. The three of them are probably plotting to oust Mourinho but might be struggling to convince the Glaziers who will back their Chief Exec who remains for now in Maureen’s corner. I guess Woodward is in a difficult position - all he’s done is sack Managers since he joined - which obviously isn’t the United way. Sit back and watch there is a lot of trouble and infighting at that club and Maureen’s departure is inevitable it’s just a question of when - personally I hope it’s another 18 months but I can’t see him being there in August.

After everything we have put up with over the decades, it's interesting & kind of bizarre to see how City & Utd are operating.

I used to watch Liverpool & how they developed a way of playing, refined it & then just repeated it, year after year, manager changes, player changes but the team continued in similar style. Finally they morphed into something else & blew it. At the same time as they fucked up, Ferguson did the same thing at the swamp & built a way of playing which he largely repeated for years.

Both teams were known for signing big players but also signing/ unearthing young talent & creating stars.

Meanwhile, we ripped ourselves apart, changed managers, coaches & playing style year in year out, signed past it players & completely lost our identity as a club.

Now we have planned out exactly how we want to play as a club signed the players we want in order to play that way & brought in the world's best manager who plays in exactly that style.

Utd have gone from a successful dynasty to a Scottish Neanderthal to a Dutch passing maniac to a bus parking dinosaur, all the changes in coaching staff, buying players for huge sums of money but no position to play them in & finally spending enormous sums on players approaching the end of their careers.

It's like they studied everything City did to completely fuck the club up & said 'let's do that' whilst we said 'let's not'.

Its great to know that they think of us as bitters but their glory huntering fans wanted a bus parker who they dispised at Chelsea, just because they couldn't handle the fact of Pep and City dominating them.

What will stick in their throats now and forever is the fact that Pep chose us. Despite all the years of the rags being top of the pile, adored by the media, the money, the glory etc, and us being the laughing stock of game, Pep chose us. Obviously money played a substantial part in his choice, but so would it with any one's job and career. Despite the allure of being worshipped (from afar!) by 659 million fans worldwide, he chose 'Little ol' Citeh' to advance his prospects and further cement his name as the worlds best coach.

Suck on that, you raggy bastards. Suck on that.

And yet the press continue to link him with PSG. Why would anyone at PSG (or any other half-decent club) watch what's going on at the rags and think that's just what they need?

The Rags watched him nearly get Chelsea (as Champions) relegated and watched him week by week throw the playing squad and some of the staff under the bus and they still hired the egotistical maniac declaring him as ‘the best manager in the world’. Stupid *****

If you take the Doughnut Thief out of the equation, they are even further behind. Yes, I know that's the same as saying "Take City out of the equation and U** are top of the League", but it really does illustrate how crap they really are when their outfield players are so reliant on their keeper to to drag their sorry arses out of the s**t week-in-week-out.

Speaking of which ^...he looked like he was doing a norman wisdom impression on the 2nd goal...the media said nish.

They got Moaninho for one reason short term trophies and they didn’t want to go 4/5 seasons without winning the premier because so called massive clubs should be winning the league at least 1 in 3 years! Bit like that massive club Liverpool.

Speaking of which ^...he looked like he was doing a norman wisdom impression on the 2nd goal...the media said nish.

They conceded that goal because he's scared to come off his line for a cross.

That's one of the main reasons they've conceded a bigger % of their goals from set pieces than anyone else in the league.

They conceded that goal because he's scared to come off his line for a cross.

That's one of the main reasons they've conceded a bigger % of their goals from set pieces than anyone else in the league.

Yep media talk about him like he has it all bottom line he is a world class shot stopper who doesn’t dominate his area can’t pass the ball under pressure either!

Give me Ederson every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.