Man City fan sites on YouTube

That's how arsenal Fan TV makes its money, but that channel is not typical of what's out there, it is the exception not the rule.

Yeah and look how successful they are.

Also Andy "Footlights Pisstake of a Manc Accent" Tate isn't on Arsenal fan TV.

Surely the only ones that work are full time devils, redmen tv, arsenal fans tv and strangely westham fans tv. United and Liverpool because they have huge support around the world and the others because both sets of fans go absolutely mental and it’s quite funny to watch.

Surely the only ones that work are full time devils, redmen tv, arsenal fans tv and strangely westham fans tv. United and Liverpool because they have huge support around the world and the others because both sets of fans go absolutely mental and it’s quite funny to watch.

Sophie Rose on the Chelsea one is alright. Don't listen to a word she says though!

There are reasons Toffee TV, Spurred on and Bluemoon Rising no longer exist, but the main one is that these channels did not have a sufficiently large fan base to tap in to.

There are reasons Toffee TV, Spurred on and Bluemoon Rising no longer exist, but the main one is that these channels did not have a sufficiently large fan base to tap in to.
All clubs with a similar stature historically. You don’t gain a mega following overnight. I have to say I subscribe to esteemed Kompany because he eloquently describes how most blues are feeling and cheesemans blogs because it makes me feel like I’m back in those away crowds. I get to less and less games now because of where I live and I have my little girl but these two channels and blue moon of course help me feel like I’m still in touch with it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.