FIFA Open a NEW investigation into City (and Chelsea) - Chelsea get transfer ban

I would like know how many games this club have taken part in that have been classed as behind closed doors friendlies. Where we have played players so that the management team can have a look at them before they would buy the player, or it is the opposite where we have been asked to play 1 for a similar purpose. I can't see how this can be wrong as long as the player isn't signed there can be no harm done.

I would like know how many games this club have taken part in that have been classed as behind closed doors friendlies. Where we have played players so that the management team can have a look at them before they would buy the player, or it is the opposite where we have been asked to play 1 for a similar purpose. I can't see how this can be wrong as long as the player isn't signed there can be no harm done.

I remember Right to Dream playing friendlies against City's academy teams a few years back and a few of their players were subsequently signed by City and loaned out - e.g. Divine Naah who was signed after his 18th birthday and is currently in Sweden having also played at Breda for a season. I would imagine that they would have been ok to play as trialists for our academy in friendlies before their 18th birthday but I'm not sure how FIFA's regs are worded.

When I think of the tapping up the rags did back in the day and still do I don't remember one investigation.

Funny that.

I see Chelsea have been banned for two windows for breaching regulations when signing minors and city are also in the firing line? Sam lee mentions a potential one year ban for us as well? If true can we appeal and shop bigger this summer to serve the ban later?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.