United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely laugh every time I see the rags linked to the likes of Toni Kroos and Lewandowski. Those players are much better than that. They've played for huge clubs already, and it would undoubtedly be a major step down to go from Real or Bayern to the swamp. Any elite European player who is considering moving clubs this summer had to watch that shower of shite the other night and think to themselves, "fuck that."

I genuinely laugh every time I see the rags linked to the likes of Toni Kroos and Lewandowski. Those players are much better than that. They've played for huge clubs already, and it would undoubtedly be a major step down to go from Real or Bayern to the swamp. Any elite European player who is considering moving clubs this summer had to watch that shower of shite the other night and think to themselves, "fuck that."
True but money talks in football

Personally I don't think he'll be there when the new season starts in August. I'm convinced the rag hierarchy are already sounding out candidates, and probably have been for some time.

The way I see it, the rags are more like a political party than a football club. Everything about them is spin. They put on a unified facade so that the Asian market continues to bolster their finances, but behind the scenes you can bet your life there is back-stabbing, rumour-mongering, double-dealing: in short, a poisonous and highly toxic atmosphere so lethal Putin wants to bottle it and slip into the tea of every Russian dissident in the West.

As has been said before, the Glazers will be content with a regular top 4 place and the odd tin-pot cup now and again in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. As long as the sheep go through the turnstiles the money men will be happy. They couldn't care less about the style of football, the state of the ground, their basic infrastructure...they won't even fund a women's team to help pull the community together. And they certainly couldn't give a fuck about who the manager will be: Martin O'Neill, Family Man, even Dave Beasant would do, just as long as they get top 4 every year.
And this is why they appointed Maureen. One: purely as a knee-jerk reaction to being snubbed by Pep (in favour of us, especially), and two, he'll pretty much deliver CL football every season. What they did not foresee was the baggage this poisonous Portuguese çunt would be bringing with him. His overly aggressive persona, his belligerence, his obsessive need to be the focal point of everything, and his total refusal to accept his own many shortcomings. Don't forget, to the world at large, this disgusting, eye-gouging, bullying Neanderthal is the public face of the club. And the public is not liking what it's seeing.

Like I say, a political party that is desperate to stay in power, despite the differing factions conspiring within.

Agree
The thing is we ALL new what the twat was like why didn't they ? It's fukin nuts..........and funny : )

If there are any lurking scouses on here, dont forget the draw is on BT sport tomorrow morning.

If there are any rags who were going to watch it, you can now join that fat twat Eamon Holmes and his mrs instead.
As Jim Bowen would have said "This is what you could have won"

Personally I don't think he'll be there when the new season starts in August. I'm convinced the rag hierarchy are already sounding out candidates, and probably have been for some time.

The way I see it, the rags are more like a political party than a football club. Everything about them is spin. They put on a unified facade so that the Asian market continues to bolster their finances, but behind the scenes you can bet your life there is back-stabbing, rumour-mongering, double-dealing: in short, a poisonous and highly toxic atmosphere so lethal Putin wants to bottle it and slip into the tea of every Russian dissident in the West.

As has been said before, the Glazers will be content with a regular top 4 place and the odd tin-pot cup now and again in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. As long as the sheep go through the turnstiles the money men will be happy. They couldn't care less about the style of football, the state of the ground, their basic infrastructure...they won't even fund a women's team to help pull the community together. And they certainly couldn't give a fuck about who the manager will be: Martin O'Neill, Family Man, even Dave Beasant would do, just as long as they get top 4 every year.
And this is why they appointed Maureen. One: purely as a knee-jerk reaction to being snubbed by Pep (in favour of us, especially), and two, he'll pretty much deliver CL football every season. What they did not foresee was the baggage this poisonous Portuguese çunt would be bringing with him. His overly aggressive persona, his belligerence, his obsessive need to be the focal point of everything, and his total refusal to accept his own many shortcomings. Don't forget, to the world at large, this disgusting, eye-gouging, bullying Neanderthal is the public face of the club. And the public is not liking what it's seeing.

Like I say, a political party that is desperate to stay in power, despite the differing factions conspiring within.

I concur with all of that,but let's be honest here,they took him as manager for a number of reasons.

They saw him as the 2nd to Guardiola,where as he's probably about 10th to him and whose in front,but because of who he is,they took a chance,a chance that is gonna back fire.

I'm not saying it was a panic appointment,but it is certainly looking like that now,he can't grind results out no more,his boring tactics are causing draws,or much to our delight,defeats and as mentioned on here already,how the fuck they sit 2nd in the table is beyond me.

There was chat only last week,of how he could win the CL as he knows what to do,well that went up in smoke,now the hope is the FA Cup,half a chance they have as we are out,but we need Spurs or Chelsea to put them to bed in the semi or the final if needs be,

I will gleefully laugh at the fucking lot of them when they rock up at our place in April,knowing how far we are ahead of them,and couldn't give a fuck how many shirts they sell in Asia,just like I never have.

The wheels which have already begun to fall off since that twat left the reign are too far away to be recaptured and put back on the van now,and this demise will last for a lot longer yet,just hope they keep spunking thousands and thousands a week in wages to players who would not get anywhere near our squad,never mind team

Fucking love it

Agree
The thing is we ALL new what the twat was like why didn't they ? It's fukin nuts..........and funny : )
The answer is they didn't care what he was like. They needed someone, anyone in fact, who could try and restore them to the top. I honestly believe that the rag hoardes don't care what type of person he is or even the style of football as long as there is a modicum of success. There are not enough bad things that can happen to that club that would make me happy. Complete liquidation wouldn't be enough for me.

The funniest bit is they really are the gift that keeps giving. Every single time i think they are getting their act together, they do something to fuck it up.
Then there is scatter gun approach to buying. They thought they had gazumped us with Sanchez. Yet it has unbalanced the squad and upset their wage structure (even further)

Sanchez...flop £45 swap/signing on fee/agent fee plus £2m per month
Pogba...flop £90-£110m
Lukaku...flop £75-£90m

Joke club...
(loving it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.