United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
650M since Ferguson exited,and they aren't even close.

Do you think that their owners mind too much, they are commercially very successful and as long as this continues they will be happy.
Obviously if their spend alters things financially they will clamp down but until then.....

What will stick in their throats now and forever is the fact that Pep chose us. Despite all the years of the rags being top of the pile, adored by the media, the money, the glory etc, and us being the laughing stock of game, Pep chose us. Obviously money played a substantial part in his choice, but so would it with any one's job and career. Despite the allure of being worshipped (from afar!) by 659 million fans worldwide, he chose 'Little ol' Citeh' to advance his prospects and further cement his name as the worlds best coach.

Suck on that, you raggy bastards. Suck on that.

where's the "like" button?

Some bollocks written in there as usual.

Sanchez was a coup getting him from under our noses!! Oh and Matic is a class act apparently. And finally Pogba was nowhere near as bad as the criticism he received. Lol

Agreed. An absolute load of tosh. "Pogba is nowhere near as bad as the criticism he received." Really? Taking my blue specs off, I'd say he's a fucking sight worse. He gets an easy ride from the rag-loving media, but the reality is he's a fucking waste of a shirt. Under Pep, or any other manager he'd be considerably better, of that I'm sure, but so far under Maureen he's been dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.