Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

Not a popular pick, no doubt, but...

Southampton

Our ability to get through what was a less-than-exemplary collection of performances and pull out a win in stoppage time is what convinced me we were going to go on and win the league. It wasn’t our first (or last) win at the death but the way the players reacted during the match (and at the full time whistle) showed what we are now made of: resilience, belief, togetherness, and grit. When you add those traits to astounding talent and intuitive management you have the recipe for success beyond our wildest dreams.

I still remember the absolute roar and release of anxiety in the stadium when Sterling’s shot went in—I was sat in 322 with a perfect angle to see the curl on the shot so was already jumping well out of my seat before it even made it past the keeper.

So many to choose from but if made to Napoli away in the Champs League, and Chelsea away in the league. Both proper statements and made me believe we were going to have a special season.

The derby at the Swamp and specifically the 2 minutes and 30 seconds when Kev and Bernardo took it in turns to kick the ball out of play off Ashley Young’s shins. Short of putting Young in a cage and charging to people to laugh at him, we could not have subjected the rags to greater humiliation. It was wonderful

Spoilt for choice.

Napoli away, Chelsea away, Rags away and Liverpool at home.

Napoli away was a great game to watch and a real rollercoaster of emotions.The best moment so far is probably the Raheem goal v Southampton but I have to say it has just been a fantastic season. The first time I have let go of my natural pessimism and embraced how good we actually are. I’m actually enjoying the season and not worrying. This city team has allowed me to do that.

Not a popular pick, no doubt, but...

Southampton

Our ability to get through what was a less-than-exemplary collection of performances and pull out a win in stoppage time is what convinced me we were going to go on and win the league. It wasn’t our first (or last) win at the death but the way the players reacted during the match (and at the full time whistle) showed what we are now made of: resilience, belief, togetherness, and grit. When you add those traits to astounding talent and intuitive management you have the recipe for success beyond our wildest dreams.

I still remember the absolute roar and release of anxiety in the stadium when Sterling’s shot went in—I was sat in 322 with a perfect angle to see the curl on the shot so was already jumping well out of my seat before it even made it past the keeper.
My choice as well,to see a team lose after spending 90minutes time wasting had certain sense of joy,hence the crowd,players reaction.Then the following day the totally over the top media reaction to the Pep/Redmond "chat".Then Nathan came out to say he was honoured Pep had took the trouble to speak to him.This has been a remarkable season,so many great moments,the football at times has been spine tingling.The future looks bright,long may it continue.

1 was the last couple of minutes in the derby when both Kev and Bernado kept the ball near the corner flag to eat up time and kept playing it of Ashley young's legs for either a throw in or a corner. What a beautiful way to waste time and you could see that Ashley was getting very frustrated, with both of them. I was wting for him to take a wilding swing at 1 of them and then hopefully get sent off.

2nd is Napoli away, the way we fought back from going a goal down to take the lead. Then to find another gear when Napoli scored their 2nd goal, to go through the gears to score another 2. This was just pure brilliance on the players behalf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.