CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Bound to be a couple of juicy ties. My guess is
Bayern v Liverpool
Madrid v Roma
City v Juve
Barca v Sevilla

I fancy us to beat anyone over 2 legs the way we’re playing

This may sound like a stupid question, but is there any seedings? Regarding Home and away ties for the draw, or is it simply 8 teams in the hat and drawn out? how is it decided if you are home or away etc?

First team out is home I believe

We are at the stage of the comp now where you have to be very clever during the game. Our football will have to be of the highest order from here on in, no doubt about it. This is where the real shit starts. Diving, feigning injury, histrionics, refs falling for it all as well. The continental clubs see these things as acceptable/justifiable ways of getting a result. My fear is this may be where we come undone. We can give anyone a game, but there's still a couple of teams in there who on their day are at least as if not better than us.

I do not want to sound like a coward but Barcelona is the last team I'd like to have.
As long as Messi plays there they are favorites against every team, even against us.
Sevilla will be a dream, I also hope that Liverpool will get Rome because in this way Bayern Juventus Real and Barcelona will have to play against each other and at least 2 of these huge clubs will be out.
Think of a situation where:
City - Sevilla
Liverpool-Roma
Bayern-Real
Juventus -Barcelona

If City moves to the semi-finals we will be able to meet Liverpool or Roma which is great for us.
In the end we will have to deal with the best, I just prefer it to be in the final on neutral field and not in Camp Nou or Bernabeu

Dream Draw for me would be
Madrid v Barcelona
Liverpool v Bayern
Juventus v Roma
Seville v City
fat chance of these coming out though.

Dream Draw for me would be
Madrid v Barcelona
Liverpool v Bayern
Juventus v Roma
Seville v City
fat chance of these coming out though.

1 in 40,320 for that exact order. If the only pairing where draw order is essential that City are away in 1st leg, and the other pairings in any order, I think it’s 1 in 210.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.