Top Man t-shirt sparks outrage

Hmm seems weird how this has been passed through God knows how many different designers before being released. Very very poor judgment.

This looks very dubious to me.

How many t-shirts have you seen referencing songs and making the year of their release the centre point if the design, in the style of a football shirt number?

I guess the more natural thing to have done would be to use the number 69 in the design rather than 96 as it would have been a more obvious yin-yang reference. But 69 was probably considered unusable because of its other connotations.

I guess the more natural thing to have done would be to use the number 69 in the design rather than 96 as it would have been a more obvious yin-yang reference. But 69 was probably considered unusable because of its other connotations.

Why not just put it's original release date sometime between 67 and 72 don't know exactly

So do I take it that there are only 99 numbers in 100 now as the number between 95 and 97 is now owned by LFC along with the colour red.

“What goes around comes around”

“Karma”

A rose

Even if it is Hillsborough related,which I doubt but would need to know facts regarding the designer, is it not supporting the “cause”

After all they sing “justice for the 96” so why they so up in arms with its use?

Yes, but plenty of suckers would've bought one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.