CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Imagine what a 10 days this could be. 3 huge games and what a time to be a blue. This could be one of the greatest few weeks in our history.

At least were at home for 2nd leg hopefully we can keep a rein on them in the 1st but overall crap draw.

I will miss the first leg as I will be on a flight back from Mexico ( I know ) but great draw second leg at home was vital in any draw, time for Pep to give klipperty a tactical beating. If we score first at Klanfield they will go to pieces.

I truly believe we won’t make that 10 minute comedy of errors again.
I think on our current form we are well capable of going through over the two legs.

Happy with that draw, no travelling for the team and playing a team that are very beatable, would have preferred Seville but the dippers are the next best in terms of weakness..
For those crapping themselves, we beat them 8-4 in the PL and we will beat them again in the CL.. Then we can have our trip to the sunshine..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.