CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

if you bump into a utd fan today, just casually mention "liverpool is our derby now".

the reaction is comedy gold.

Time Raz stepped up against them and the UCL is a good competition for him so it's the right time for him to do so.

Pep will need to get his tactics bang on for this one.

Love Sterling but do not play him at Anfield

Let him score the winner in the home leg

No surprise at the draw at all

Bayern and Barca and Real don't get drawn against each other...the organisers have got to have the key teams in the semi's at least......

Liverpool was the draw i dint want......just cause i hate the scouse media darlings and their self entitled "blameless" fans

I will miss the first leg as I will be on a flight back from Mexico ( I know ) but great draw second leg at home was vital in any draw, time for Pep to give klipperty a tactical beating. If we score first at Klanfield they will go to pieces.
You have the dates ?

Last week you had the red cûnts winning it.

I couldn’t help but feel that Liverpool and United just don’t have the pressure to win this completion like we do.

The pressure on us going into this game is immense because we are so far ahead of Liverpool it’s ridiculous.

If Liverpool could pick a top 4 team to play every week they would pick us every time.

I truly believe we won’t make that 10 minute comedy of errors again.
I think on our current form we are well capable of going through over the two legs.

The 2 legs are probably the biggest factor. I know Liverpool can beat us in a one-off, over 2 legs, with the home leg second, we should be fine.

Was looking forward to an easy draw, and a nice trip away.

Pity about the trip, however only Sevilla were easier out of the teams left, let the media and dippers get giddy, we won't have 3 brain farts in 10 mins there like we did last time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.