CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Agree with those saying play three at the back in the first leg. Not sure if the game will come too soon for Mendy, but hopefully Delph will be available.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Kompany
Laporte
Delph

Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva

Aguero
Jesus

Unleash Sterling and Sane on them in the home leg.

At anfield everything went wrong and we were without silva which cannot be underestimated how much of a difference that would have made, do you think he would be giving the ball away constantly or not making himself available for a pass from the back?

Plus Delph went off early, no Kompany, no jesus and no real alternative to sterling as bernardo wasnt in the form he currently is. Despite all that and Liverpools best display of the season with only vvd missing for them then scraped a 4-3 win.

I can't see how they can perform better than that and how we can perform worse, but even if that was replicated we would all probably take a 4-3 defeat on a bad day and take them back to the Etihad with the away goals and murder them. No reason to have any fear

I bet UEFA make us wear our CL away kit at Klanfield.

Could have been a worse draw. Well batter them.
i was hoping for anyone but Liverpool but then I realise that anyone includes Barcelona Real and Bayern. Youre right this could have been worse.

I fancy our chances, obviously could have been better but could have been much worse.

Also can't underestimate the importance of being away first, get out of there with at least a score draw and we're laughing in my opinion.

Last edited:
We will get vital away goals and an field due to how Liverpool play. We managed 3 last time despite them playong their performance of the season and us being poor. Put 5 past them at home. So if the anfield curse prevails this could be important, although their defence seems slightly better than it was since dropping mignolet and adding van djik and giving arnorld more game time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.