CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

And we'll beat them all, cementing our place as the greatest team in PL history.
We have to play our strongest team (without Sterling though) both times against Liverpool, and I don`t want to rotate a lot against the rags but we probably have to. I would hate to lose against the rags, nothing hurts more than losing against those cu*ts

Some (most ?) of you on here seem to have given up before the first leg is played. Grow up FFS. Apart from Seville and Roma this is the easiest. Who did you want Barca ? So what if the media wank themselves silly for 3 weeks, turn it off, mind you the media are no worse than you lot.

The only downside is no 2/3 day trip to a european city.

We`re facing Liverpool twice, the rags and Tottenham within 10 days
We also have a weekend off this weekend a land possibly one off (if Swansea win this weekend) after that run of games too

Could be one of the greatest weeks in this club’s history.

Fucking bring it on and I hope the soft arses on here aren’t in attendance for any of them!

“The best team in the land and all the world...”

This all day long. Win/draw at Klanfield, thrash the Raggies, beat the Dips again next match, we will be talking about it for years and it will send a message out to the tree other teams left in the competition.

Could be the kind of fortnight that makes this team go down in history. Actually this team will already go down in history, but this would be one of the crowning moments that people think of when they look back at the season.

Beating the rest of the top 4, Liverpool twice, and a derby to become the quickest team in history to win the league, and get through to a Champions League semi-final.
That would go down in history as one of the best weeks ever in the clubs history. Not sure my liver will survive that party.

It's noticeable in this thread that immediately after the draw it was flap, flap, flap, but now there's a quiet confidence that we're probably going to thump them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.