CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

When we lost at Anfield Liverpool had 9 days from their previous match with Everton in the FA cup on a Friday night. I believe they went abroad for some warm weather training before our game. In between this we had two games (Burnley and Bristol City).

We struggled in the 2nd half I feel because our energy levels dropped off.

This time they will have Watford this Saturday with no game for us. Then Palace away the same day we go to Everton. I see no reason why we can't match their intensity this time round.

There is no way players will be rested against United if the title's there to be won on the day. I wouldn't expect it at all.

what a week that will be..

smash the scousers away, smash the scum at home, win the league, smash the scousers again at home...

happy days.

One ting is for certain , i dont want Sterling or Zinchenko anywhere near this game , the crowd get to Sterling and Zinchenko gives the ball away too much , would play Bernardo and Delph if fit all day long.

Can’t believe some of the negativity on here. They got lucky last time - we went AWOL for 10 mins. If the game had go on for 10 mins more we would have won - and they know it. They are shitting it.

If Silva was in that game then also a completely different result - in City's favor!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.