CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I predicted the powers that be will be doing everything in their power to make this difficult for us.

Liverpool away first playing the Weds with less rest for the rag derby

I guess it was inevitable with the rags going out that we would be in this position.

Lo and behold we also play on the Tues post the rags derby leaving us less time to physically recover from a potential title winning game.

That means we will be at a physical disadvantage playing the rags and a physical disadvantage going into the second leg against the Scouse.

That could make all the difference in both games despite undoubtedly being superior to both teams.
If they wanted to make things difficult, they would have drawn us with Barca. What is with all this groundless flapping?

I don’t disagree with your point, I just think we can handle United without being at full strength.

I expect him to make changes such as Bernardo for one, Sterling for the other, Jesus/Aguero, Stones/Otamendi, Danilo/Walker etc, but I reckon the midfield 3, Sane, Ederson, possibly Kompany, will play both games.

Aw bless. They're like that old bore in the pub telling you about how they used to be a big deal around here but now they just sit there stinking of booze and piss.
Calm down calm down soft lad. We have 'istory, yoos soft lads don't have any likkkkke la.

I think the squad we have allows for some rotation that actually suits the different teams. Sterling and Aguero should not play against Liverpool away but should start against the rags. Its the back line really where we might have trouble playing 3 consecutive games.
But to your sentiment, i agree, its the business end of the season. You throw the kitchen sink at these 3 games.
The rags game we should go with a back four of Danilo Stones Laporte and Zinchenko. Rest Walker, Komps, Ota and Mendy for Liverpool second leg. Only players that should be all three are KDB and Dinho.

Why are people fucking flapping about a team with 21 points less than us so far this season? For God's sake, pull yourselves together.

Last edited:
Didn't want this draw as they play in a way that doesn't really suit us. They are far from the best team still in but maybe the team that we would find the hardest to play against.

They have such an arrogant bunch of fans and with their club's representation in the media, a loss would be pretty horrific. We'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen but not overly confident if I'm honest.

The rags game we should go with a back four of Danilo Stones Laporte and Zinchenko. Rest Walker, Komps, Ota and Mendy for Liverpool second leg. Only players that should be all three are KDB and Dinho.
We want to win the league that day. We need our strongest 11.

...which wouldn't surprise me at all, to be honest it's exactly what I expected. In fact, I believe fans, players etc are already shitting themselves over there. Wijnaldum certainly does...

But perhaps they may gain some confidence back by taking a look at some posts in here? My God, the nonsense sometimes in this forum...

I see this as a perfect opportunity for the team to make a step forward in terms of maturity. By dealing with ... shadows, irrational fears, stuff like that. Taking care once and for all of that ridiculous thing called "the Anfield factor". They haven't got much more than "that", have they? So get rid of this nonsense. Completely. Permanently.

If this City cannot leave behind this Liverpool over two legs, I'm sorry but there cannot be any serious discussion regarding CL success. A Liverpool 21 points behind City, sitting 4th on the table currently, struggling to secure a top 4 position. I mean we do understand that, at the moment, it's not even certain they'll play CL football next season, don't we? With Chelsea 4 points behind, 8 matches to go? Please.

Very well said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.