CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

This is the reailty , the title is won , its just where we choose to win it , if we sacrifice a champs league semi-final place by playing our strongest team against the Rags it really doesnt make sense , as much as i despise Rags they would be hurting far more if we have three trophies on the open top bus. If you are so desperate to win the title against the Rags after the outcome of the Champs league draw , then you really have to ask , do you hate the Rags more than you love City. But maybe Everton can do us a favour and take a point of us at Goodison and then its all hypothetical.

I dont think its a case of prioritising beating united over progressing in the CL. I think that if we play our strongest team against United, win the league, and then play the same team (more or less) against Liverpool, we will play better against Liverpool than if we play a weakened team against united and fail to clinch the title. The psychological benefit of clinching the title would more than outweigh any fatigue issues.

This is the reailty , the title is won , its just where we choose to win it , if we sacrifice a champs league semi-final place by playing our strongest team against the Rags it really doesnt make sense , as much as i despise Rags they would be hurting far more if we have three trophies on the open top bus. If you are so desperate to win the title against the Rags after the outcome of the Champs league draw , then you really have to ask , do you hate the Rags more than you love City. But maybe Everton can do us a favour and take a point of us at Goodison and then its all hypothetical.

I'm asking myself that question, not come up an answer yet.

Keep Raheem for the home leg, hopefully he can score and celebrate wildly thus repaying Liverpool's "fair and knowledgable" fans for the dogs abuse they give him.

Klopp's not happy with the scheduling. H's apparently said the Merseyside derby has been moved to Saturday lunchtime, meaning less time after the first leg, and they do still need points.

This is the greatest moment in the clubs history and over two legs we will beat Liverpool. If Merlin and Vinny play then we will also win both legs imo

I am confident we can see off the dippers over two games, however the turd in the water pipe is playing rags inbetween, ah well the true test of champions. There will be no easy games in semis anyway.
League is in the bag . We have to prioritize uefa from here and out .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.