John Motson calls Manchester City the best team he has ever seen

Quite. I thought it would be tight this season with us, Utd and Chelsea fighting it out.
I don`t personally get upset as to who thinks who will win the league,as its just a lottery at the start of each season and varying factors will determine who gets out of the blocks the quickest.
However its sustaining that start, something that the Rags havn`t been able to do,after numerous hacks and so called pundits thought they were the fucking bees knees,due to their easier fixtures.
Us !! Well we just go about our business,play wonderful stuff which is acknowledged as the best ever seen in the PL and generally piss everybody else out of sight.
What a wonderful time to be a Blue.
I think I`ve just dribbled down my leg. ;)

The type of football we are seeing started with Mancini. Then with Pellergino it improved a bit more. Now under pep we have improved to yet another level. This season I am not surprised that John Motson has said that this is the best footballing side he has seen.
Now is the hard part keeping it up season after season. As long as pep is there we can do it.

I don`t personally get upset as to who thinks who will win the league,as its just a lottery at the start of each season and varying factors will determine who gets out of the blocks the quickest.
However its sustaining that start, something that the Rags havn`t been able to do,after numerous hacks and so called pundits thought they were the fucking bees knees,due to their easier fixtures.
Us !! Well we just go about our business,play wonderful stuff which is acknowledged as the best ever seen in the PL and generally piss everybody else out of sight.
Here here.

Motperson’s opinion counts for nothing.

Motperson was going round in the 90s telling us “Every shchool boy wantsh to play for Manchester United”.

He lied. It’s the only non-boring thing he has ever said and of course it’s not true.

The type of football we are seeing started with Mancini. Then with Pellergino it improved a bit more. Now under pep we have improved to yet another level. This season I am not surprised that John Motson has said that this is the best footballing side he has seen.
Now is the hard part keeping it up season after season. As long as pep is there we can do it.
Pellergrino ?

And the one thing I love about all this is the way the fucking 'experts' were saying last season that Pep's ways would never work in the prem
He's been found out....Fraudiola etc etc

16 points clear !!
Eat that you scabby know nothing clowns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.