United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fans aren't the issue here i don't think...

ica n see it really kicking off in the dug outs and on the pitch.....i will expect some nasty challenges going in if we start to win condignly...and even before.......PEG will go out to spoil using every dirty trick he knows......it will start before game with various barbed comments int he media and accusations
If Peg starts trouble off the pitch Pep should just point and laugh. Peg would go apeshit.

If Peg starts trouble off the pitch Pep should just point and laugh. Peg would go apeshit.
th

Of course they mind.First and foremost it's a business,and while that business is functioning as it is,they wont be happy that they aren't getting anywhere near the value for their expenditure.The rags should be challenging for every honour and they should be making greater profit.......not playing second fiddle to their incredibly talented and,soon to be,very successful neighbours.

Simply put,they are operating below their expectation and their potential,and as long as Mourinho is running around buying mercenaries at over inflated prices and on hugely exaggerated contracts,it will only continue to go one way,which is fucking beautiful.

Not sure jm is in total comtrol of his spend, surely others must approve his choices and therefore be culpable.
My point is that the owners are getting plenty more profit from the way it is running so will they really try to cut costs concurrently maybe they will wait for a commercial downfall rather than interfere in the way the business is spending.

I agree costs are escalating but if profits escalate faster will they mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.