Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
the FA were not the only company to set utd up as it`s flag ship company sky did and together they changed laws rules and perceptions of football, the biggest threat to utd is not city or chelsea it is bt, they have no vested interest in utd and following sky`s lead will not see them challenging them , we have started the fire but bt have fanned the flames by taking away utd propaganda support and advertising

I just can't wait for us to win the Premier League. The sooner we do it the better. Then wait for all the excuses that will come out as to why we are not worthy winners. The rags have under performed the whole season. Liverpool were playing hit and miss football. Chelsea had their problems with the Champions league. Arsenal players were most of them the wrong side of 30yrs old or were not good enough for Arsenal. Of course there will be the old chestnut that we have drove football transfer fees out of the water.

When will the press and sky sports just admit that we are playing the type of football that everyone would like to see their team play. Both of them will never stop trying to belittle us until we have gone back into our own little area of Manchester and stay there.

Mourinho: "In the last seven years the worst position of Man City in the Premier League was fourth, in the last seven years Man City was champions twice and if you want to say three times, they were second twice. That's heritage."

He's just flat out trolling them now isn't he?

Nearly every vid on youtube showing Mourinho's press conference i tried to watch has been taken down due MUFC copyright claims.
Not sure if they are trying to bury it, or just force people to watch it through their media channels.

Nearly every vid on youtube showing Mourinho's press conference i tried to watch has been taken down due MUFC copyright claims.
Not sure if they are trying to bury it, or just force people to watch it through their media channels.

Bury it. Stalin would have been proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.