Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is that I reckon. "inheritance" and "heritage" in Portuguese are both "herança", when you put it into Google translate it will come out as heritage though.
Yep. He tried to simply say that what he inherited off LVG and Moyes was shite, but unluckily for him it came out as United have shit history compared to City. Absolutely pissing myself. Total calamity for him.

Nearly every vid on youtube showing Mourinho's press conference i tried to watch has been taken down due MUFC copyright claims.
Not sure if they are trying to bury it, or just force people to watch it through their media channels.

I've found it...

200w.gif

Yep. He tried to simply say that what he inherited off LVG and Moyes was shite, but unluckily for him it came out as United have shit history compared to City. Absolutely pissing myself. Total calamity for him.
But he also mentioned the success of Real Madrid, Bayern, etc in Europe and the after the defeat to seville he said it was not unusual for the rags to be knocked out of Europe at this stage. So he has alluded to a poor history of rag success in Europe and not just recently. So i think he has intentionally mocked their "history" .... but solely to defend his own record. His ego getting the better of him again.

But he also mentioned the success of Real Madrid, Bayern, etc in Europe and the after the defeat to seville he said it was not unusual for the rags to be knocked out of Europe at this stage. So he has alluded to a poor history of rag success in Europe and not just recently. So i think he has intentionally mocked their "history" .... but solely to defend his own record. His ego getting the better of him again.
He mentioned Inter as well. Another “look at United, failed many times, but look at me, I won it with Inter”

Nearly every vid on youtube showing Mourinho's press conference i tried to watch has been taken down due MUFC copyright claims.
Not sure if they are trying to bury it, or just force people to watch it through their media channels.

The BBC have been their usual unbiased self about Mourinho's press conference:

Analysis
BBC Sport's Simon Stone

There are some moments in a football journalist's career that will live with them forever. Today falls right into that category.

Jose Mourinho came prepared. Not the way predecessor Louis van Gaal did when he spoke about 'Big Sam' but he did have notes.

He started by saying: "I am alive."

Then he answered four questions before being asked about the fans' response to Tuesday's Champions League exit.

That was the cue. Apart from a two-word start of a question he cut off, Mourinho spoke for 12 and a half minutes without stopping.

Mourinho reminded me of Benitez’s “FACT” press conference there today

Mourinho reminded me of Benitez’s “FACT” press conference there today

Problem was his ‘facts’ were that the rags are shite in Europe compared to big clubs. The GPC would not have lasted 3 years at Barcelona, Real, Bayern or Juve, Milan or inter without winning the CL. 2 in 25 years there was pitiful with the resources at his disposal. Rags won’t like us telling them that never mind their current manager!!
Plus comparing the starting positions to us when we both finished on the same pointscthe season before will be seen as clutching at straws by even the most blinkered rag twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.