CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Let's kill them at Anfield. It doesn't matter if we've never won there in a billion years or whatever because it's a completely different team and with a completely different circumstances. You can say winning the premier league on the last shot of injury time of the last game of the season will never ever happen, until it finally does. Come on City!

Can anyone clarify , for the Basel match I was sure City web site said those purchasing a ticket would be given preference for the next round ? We have two seasoncards without Cup Scheme ( so should be OK with them) and One Cityzens matchday card . We all went to the Basel match but I see no preference being given for Cityzens who attended the Basel game. Can anyone shed any light on this as I think it will be too risky to wait until the Cityzens window to open to try get all three seats together ?!

If we didn't have Pep in charge I would be less confident. Behind the front three they do not have a lot. They want to press and create chances by stretching us but as ever they struggle against organised teams.

We can play 5 at the back with better personnel than the 5-0 win and they will not find it easy to break us down and we will create chances to score. Being away in the first leg is a huge help as they will be so worried about conceding so will have to try and reign in things a bit out of that fear which will help us.

We know a 2-1 loss is still a good result so have more options in the way we play the game. The second leg at home gives us a chance to show what a real atmosphere is like and we can beat anyone at home and with our record at Anfield and against Liverpool in general it is about time we got one over them and this is the time we have all been waiting for.

In any case Barca Real and Bayern would have been tougher and likelihood is the semi and final will be even more challenging so lets embrace it and as fans get behind the team and get them past Liverpool and closer to that trophy! Klopp has a good record against Pep but I think he will help us by setting them up to bottle this! They would have been desperate for the home leg second and that famous anfield atmosphere. They could have gone at us from the off at the etihad but instead have to try and keep things tight.

Sevilla showed a 0-0 at home is a great result for the home side and poor result for the away side because then just 1 goal away puts huge pressure on the home side.

If we score first at Anfield this time we will sit back and counter to protect that lead.

Good opportunity to go there and actually put on a decent performance insteag of getting caughr like a rabbit in the headlights.

They can be go at, and we have the ability to upset them, we just need to focus and play to our real ability .

I can't see this City team ever sitting back on a 1-0 lead. We'll want the usual 3 goals.

Over two legs I think we have enough to get past them. It should be a good couple of games. The two most attacking sides in the league going head to head. I'm looking forward to it.

There will be plenty of goals, but more for us than them.

Do us down?
Crumbled?
Reel yourself in

I said we'll beat them if we turn up defensively.

This is what you put...........4-4 with 11 men on the pitch and we fold like a cheap deck chair everytime we go to Anfield
Where does that mention defensive formations ? oh and we fold like a cheap deckchair ! 4-1 down and getting back to 4-3 isn't any deckchair I ever bought from Poundsaver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.