CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

liverpool fans speak and act like anfield is some kind of sentencing courthouse where opposing teams go to face judgment. lets just trash them by three goals or so and leave a candle or two there before we return. putting the tie to rest in anfield would be a special feeling. I have a good feeling about this.
This! About time we are able to say fuck anfield, and say it with conviction!

they will not give us one ounce of respect , they are scousers , and although they have "matched" us face to face (not sure 5-0 compares to 3-4 ) they are 20 points behind us in the league , as for terence trent darby a right back i think you will find Cline will be fit and available for this game , but he wont stop Sane either.
Trust me Klopp and the squad will pay us respect. The fans won't.. That's just the way it is.
Forget the past. It's a cup comp. Wigan should teach us to be mindful. We are in charge of our own destiny.

whys it reduced??
we normally get around 3000 for klanfield
5% is the ruling for UEFA matches in the "normal" visitors section, plus the allocation of the more expensive tickets which re usually snapped up by corporates but maybe a trip to Merseyside won't be as attractive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.