Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't see any issue with what he said.

Wouldn't expect him to say otherwise given the context of the interview. He's talking to kids who are Celtic fans. What's he going to say? "Nah Celtic are shite, atmosphere is shite etc"

I mean we've not exactly given him a chance to play in front of City fans, so of course he'll say the atmosphere at Celtic is better. We've got half a dozen threads in the main forum of our own fans complaining about a lack of atmosphere, so it's a bit of a non-story to have a go at him for echoing those sentiments.

I don't see any issue with what he said.

Wouldn't expect him to say otherwise given the context of the interview. He's talking to kids who are Celtic fans. What's he going to say? "Nah Celtic are shite, atmosphere is shite etc"

I mean we've not exactly given him a chance to play in front of City fans, so of course he'll say the atmosphere at Celtic is better. We've got half a dozen threads in the main forum of our own fans complaining about a lack of atmosphere, so it's a bit of a non-story to have a go at him for echoing those sentiments.
Just sharing the story mate. I thought the more noteworthy part was that he's not opposed to a permanent move there.

Poorly advised to return to Celtic, but then again our dogged, and ultimately fruitless, pursuit of Sanchez last summer evidently affected his decision. Hopefully he can get a few games under his belt before now and the season's close, and then we can have a look at him in the summer before deciding what is best. Never keen on writing players off and there is definitely a very good player in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.