Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I think you are getting it wrong is you don't fully appreciate the value of brands. Brand Utd is strong, as is, to a lesser degree, brand Liverpool, but Utd and Liverpool are not the most successful clubs on the field, right now that's us, so why isn't brand City stronger than brand Utd?
I’m appreciative enough to know that brands are transient, and ultimately fragile, given enough extraneous force and pressure. They are not impervious to the shifting sands of time and fortune. Brands, or rather their value, only exist in the minds of men; and men’s minds can me shaped and molded, given the right circumstance.

Think bigger.

I’m appreciative enough to know that brands are transient, and ultimately fragile, given enough extraneous force and pressure. They are not impervious to the shifting sands of time and fortune. Brands, or rather their value, only exist in the minds of men; and men’s minds can me shaped and molded, given the right circumstance.

Over time they can, over time.

I think the only thing that all true football fans hate is the arse who chases success, flitting from one club to another, but while these flitters exist, truth is they are very rare. Fans stick with their team, they are emotionally attached to their club, you know this, ask the York away crowd.

The wider world is another matter, but even then there is a drag, as young lads and lassies follow the team supported by their parents, but without a doubt change is quicker, particularly in the developing world, the Middle East, Far East and Asia, and with social media and dazzling footy on the telly, it might be possible to get in sniffing distance of the rags in say a generation, which at this moment in time stands at 25.5 years.

So I'll see you in here at the back end of 2043 and we'll find out who was right.

I've just been on the verge of cancelling SKY but can't get through. The Debate just showed the 4 goals the scousers scored v none of the 8 that city scored this season in their programme. Absolutely disgusted and ready to cancel when the lines are open tomorrow

The debate show sky sports.

Discussing Liverpool v City “we can show you the goals from that game(l’pool win in the league)”

Shows Liverpool’s 4 goals. That’s it.

Did City score in that game ?

I’m confused. Or deluded or paranoid.

The debate show sky sports.

Discussing Liverpool v City “we can show you the goals from that game(l’pool win in the league)”

Shows Liverpool’s 4 goals. That’s it.

Did City score in that game ?

I’m confused. Or deluded or paranoid.
Yeh Sky never talk about or show the 5 goals we put past them earlier on in the season either!

Thanks for posting that, really enjoyed it.

That my fellow blues is a man on the edge...although I did agree with him about the rags, they don’t have a heritage of being a top European club who are an ever present in CL last 8. He was also 100% correct and honest about the heritage we are building at city....they will hate him for it though.

Overall a class interview imo (aside from the self aggrandisement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.