Argentina v Italy - Etihad Stadium - 23rd March

Didn’t think £30 - £50 was to bad. How much would an England friendly cost? Would probably have gone if I lived closer.

Bought mine last night. Reasonable price - they could be world cup winners.
And we have two weekends with out football,

£30 for me and £15 for the boy L1 South Stand Corner - not back for an evening out!

The prices on some of the 3rd party sites for the same tix are shocking - £80+

Just as tedmak says - too long without football!

Got my ticket today, was going to go for level 1 but only rows 1 & 2 available in each stand. Decided with south stand level 2 row b at £45.00. Looking forward to it!

Just sorted tickets in 119/120, 2 rows in front of my normal seat.

Went to ticket office as online only selling bottom rows when all are available, we got back of the stand near the disabled section.

Our kid got them and asked which fans were sat where, ticket office told him they have no clue and only have the 5 blocks on level 1 and same 5 on level 2, avaialble the rest are sold through agencies.

see all you mundial ****s in there in your baggio replica kits and and Moncler Jackets

Just booked - taking me and my lad. Should be good. Hope is a big crowd.

Got tickets for me son and his mate last week in 138 £30 apiece, son will be wearing his Italy top as he thinks he’s Italian cos he was born there but he only lived there for 8 weeks ha (to fair he has got Italian and British birth certificates so can claim duel nationality)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.