Melbourne City FC Thread

No chance he's better than Mooy.

His fundamental skill level is well above what Mooys was at the same age. This lad was able to retain the ball very comfortably when surrounded by 3/4 players and was doing stuff I've never seen in the Australian league because I've never seen a player as talented as him there. He will sign for us, guaranteed.

His fundamental skill level is well above what Mooys was at the same age. This lad was able to retain the ball very comfortably when surrounded by 3/4 players and was doing stuff I've never seen in the Australian league because I've never seen a player as talented as him there. He will sign for us, guaranteed.

Stepovers and tricks are all well and good. But pales into significance if your vision is not up to scratch. Think of a comparison between Silva and Pogba.

Stepovers and tricks are all well and good. But pales into significance if your vision is not up to scratch. Think of a comparison between Silva and Pogba.

That's true and all it takes is the right coaching for this young lad to take the necessary step forward. As I said before, his fundamental skill level is very high, higher than Sterling's actually but Sterling has more up top. We should and I'm certain we will sign this lad, get him in the right trajectory and he will either make us a good profit or he will end up contributing to the first team.

That's true and all it takes is the right coaching for this young lad to take the necessary step forward. As I said before, his fundamental skill level is very high, higher than Sterling's actually but Sterling has more up top. We should and I'm certain we will sign this lad, get him in the right trajectory and he will either make us a good profit or he will end up contributing to the first team.

I admire your optimism, but I can't see it happening for him in Manchester. He's already 19, and if players like Roberts and Marcos Lopes were surplus to requirements I can't see Arzani being any different.

Talented player yes, but i think he sticks out like a sore thumb in the A-league, it's a very small pond there...

Wouldn't surprise me to see Arzani here one day. Even if it's just a loan out/sell for a profit deal.

Got a lot of ability, and there aren't that many that can do what he does with the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.