CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I think the who theory of draw fixing is ridiculous.

How do they fix the draw to keep Munich, Real and Barca apart and have us with Liverpool?

Has well respected and multi millionaire Andriy Shevchenko been given a few quid to pick a hot ball?

What draw would have been acceptable for the conspiracy theorists? City v Seville? Real v Barca?

I think the who theory of draw fixing is ridiculous.

How do they fix the draw to keep Munich, Real and Barca apart and have us with Liverpool?

Has well respected and multi millionaire Andriy Shevchenko been given a few quid to pick a hot ball?

What draw would have been acceptable for the conspiracy theorists? City v Seville? Real v Barca?

I can't see it either. Real and Barcelona had much tougher draws last round than us and Liverpool.

The fact it is a two legged tie is important here. Liverpool on a one off game could probably beat any single attacking team in Europe with their style.

Over two games though I'd expect their defence and goalkeeper to get too much of a thorough examination from us for them to cope.

It must be a trait of a Liverpool supporter to have a selective memory!?

At city it was how Salah ripped us apart and they could scored 3 goals in the first 20 mins while forgetting really Salah had 2 great chance abs he bottled it and scuffed it straight into Edersons hands plus totally forgetting we were 1 up with stones missing a great chance before even Mane got the red. At Liverpool we had a mad 10 mins where every ball deflection went there way and them forgetting they were shite second half and shutting it we would come back and get a draw.

d18e3081144a5bca638c4d55032cb9dc.jpg

It must be a trait of a Liverpool supporter to have a selective memory!?

At city it was how Salah ripped us apart and they could scored 3 goals in the first 20 mins while forgetting really Salah had 2 great chance abs he bottled it and scuffed it straight into Edersons hands plus totally forgetting we were 1 up with stones missing a great chance before even Mane got the red. At Liverpool we had a mad 10 mins where every ball deflection went there way and them forgetting they were shite second half and shutting it we would come back and get a draw.
Over the 2 games we won 8-4 on agrigate cant see them scoring 4 past us again

The big question here is which games does kompany play. He'll want to play them all but I doubt he will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.