United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's pretty much said that man for man, Seville are better
Well that's one way of demotivating an already very deflated squad

And he's also had a go at the powers that be at the rags over their recruitment policy
That's the essence of it. Attacked his players, and told his board he needs double the money and double the time

This all started with the takeover. I don’t mean our takeover I mean the glazer takeover. The comedy, the breakdowns, the dour football all started then. Too many incidents to list, the cracks were papered over by fergie for a while and once he realised that he could hold it together no longer, compounded with the concerning development of our Manchester City, he jumped ship to protect his legacy.

This was worth waiting 34 trophyless years for, this was worth enduring the fergie years. So blues, drink it up, savour it and just plain enjoy it, you and me all deserve it.

Don't know if this was discussed earlier in the thread but as part of Mourinho's rant yesterday he's given up on next season as well -

Mourinho: "[City] were ready to win. You know what I mean? Other clubs are not ready to win. If the clubs are in a better situation than us stop investing and we invest, we are side to side. If they keep investing the same or more than us, it's difficult. It's as simple as that. It's difficult."

He's pretty much admitted there that he can't catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.