Russia World Cup

Call to approach FIFA to have it moved. Obviously from people who have no idea about the, alleged, money that has changed hands.

There is no way in the world they will move the world cup, bottomline it will be played either with or without England, my guess is the most extreme would be like the Olympics in Moscow when the British team played without using the flag or anthem

I wouldn't be surprised to see several England players 'fail' drugs tests.

I care very little for international football & even less for our national side. I can see this World Cup being full of incident, sadly not on the field.

I really don't see what good can come out of this World Cup.
I've been to Russia on a few occasions, whilst I've always enjoyed myself, I've never found it particularly friendly or touristic.
I don't see how hoards of tribal football fans, heavy handed policing(there's still a stop and search for documents policy with heavy fines in place) and many a vulnerable tourist will play out well.

I’m actually a supporter of the England national team, I’m weird that I actually want them to win. Even so.
No chance in hell I would want to go.
What's weird about supporting your own countries national team been to two world cups supporting England with like minded blues fully enjoyed it even though we're not as successful as we should be. Why which team you follow has any bearing on supporting the national side beats me, takes all sorts I suppose.

What's weird about supporting your own countries national team been to two world cups supporting England with like minded blues fully enjoyed it even though we're not as successful as we should be. Why which team you follow has any bearing on supporting the national side beats me, takes all sorts I suppose.

I support England and always will. I support any sports person representing England or Great Britain and do not understand those who dont to be honest. All on here slating the national team and so on disappoint me really but its each to their own as you say. I suppose taking no interest is marginally better than back in the 70s when all the rags started supporting Scotland and wearing tartan, the swamp looked like a Bay City Rollers convention...wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.