Muffin or Barm

This map proves conclusively that it can never be anything but a muffin.

o_0aDd92u0ZYEAFzLQVnsebIHpN4VK28rDgS_9VWsF4.jpg

Whats this all about, down from Scotland visiting my mum in Rochdale before the game, went to a cafe onthe menu 'bacon barm' , thought fine when in Rome. Ordered a bacon barm only to be asked "on a white muffin?". Hows that right you are one or the other people cant go around choosing to swap about as the mood take you.

Whats this all about, down from Scotland visiting my mum in Rochdale before the game, went to a cafe onthe menu 'bacon barm' , thought fine when in Rome. Ordered a bacon barm only to be asked "on a white muffin?". Hows that right you are one or the other people cant go around choosing to swap about as the mood take you.
Probably a barm that identifies itself as a muffin.

Here in Yerksheeire, a bread cake is the standard name for a large flattish roll
A tea cake is the same, but with the addition of currants, a roll is a much smaller version of the bread cake and a barm is an idiot.A Muffin is a small cake with fruit, and muffin the mule is a sexual offence.
Dont ask me, I'm a manc in exile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.