CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Didn't mean that but obviously read like it, meant just get stuck in, on the front foot from the start, fans making loads of noise and sticking it too them .Look back in Anger as a warm up .
I was only pulling your leg mate

I cant wait for this. European cauldron at Klanfield my ass. ITreat it like we did the rags away, when we simpled them. I hope we get the most solid 0-0 draw ever seen, Juventus defending style, and then take the giddy Scouse cult worshipping charlatans to the cleaners at our place. And I hope we make minimal fuss about it and Pep makes it like the most routine game of football we have ever played.

Should be a competitive tie, Klopp has been an achilles heel compared to every other opponent Pep has faced off in the past. Moreover the German is supposed to be better at cup ties than managing a season long campaign so this will be yet another challenge Guardiola will be eager to overcome. Looking forward to it, still have no doubt City will be in the Semifinals

DO NOT play Sterling at Candlefield. If we do, we might as well just go out with 10.
He turns into an 8 year old boy with a touch like a clown. He cannot shake off the idiocy booing the victims save for him every time he visits. Obviously they know it upsets him, so they’ll do it even more.
Save him for the home game.

Posted on the how many poihts thread but relevant here

If swansea beat the rags
Then we beat everton
we win the league by proxy on sunday if chelsea beat spurs I think

Only thinking if that happened going into qtrs as champions would surely be a boost rather than worrying about having to do the league title win between legs.

Still stuff the rags though.

DO NOT play Sterling at Candlefield. If we do, we might as well just go out with 10.
He turns into an 8 year old boy with a touch like a clown. He cannot shake off the idiocy booing the victims save for him every time he visits. Obviously they know it upsets him, so they’ll do it even more.
Save him for the home game.
This. Bernardo took Robertson to the cleaners in 15 mins he was on. Sterling's head just isnt right at Klanfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.