Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion Dublin on football focus just described the rant as classic mourinho and shows that he has got passion. He said its what the fans want to hear and that mourinho is a serial winner who will get it right. He than waffled about just got a few players out of position but not much wrong really because they are the best of the rest and they are having a good season.

I concluded that dion dublin is a clueless dinosaur talking a load of bollocks. Long may it continue.

Don't forget rags have had a great season and if you discount us are, after all 5 points clear of everyone else, which they ain't.

You could not make up the shite they spew.

Dion Dublin reckoned we wouldn't make top 4 this year.
Clearly anything he says which is football related can be ignored as he is obviously a buffoon.

What do you expect from an ex rag it’s a waste time even asking these ex rags they ain’t going to have a go at the club they played for! Maybe Keane is the only exception.

Dion Dublin on football focus just described the rant as classic mourinho and shows that he has got passion. He said its what the fans want to hear and that mourinho is a serial winner who will get it right. He than waffled about just got a few players out of position but not much wrong really because they are the best of the rest and they are having a good season.

I concluded that dion dublin is a clueless dinosaur talking a load of bollocks. Long may it continue.

He is just repeating the Rag mantra script that he is contracted to by the BBC, even though he is another ex Rag with an agenda.

Sure he is an idiot, but all the pundits are required to conform or get fucked off .

If somebody told me Putin's scriptwriter was on the Board at the BBC , I would believe it. The BBC are the real villains regarding the shite / hype / fawning about the Rags.

Dion should stick to homes under the hammer.

He is just repeating the Rag mantra script that he is contracted to by the BBC, even though he is another ex Rag with an agenda.

Sure he is an idiot, but all the pundits are required to conform or get fucked off .

If somebody told me Putin's scriptwriter was on the Board at the BBC , I would believe it. The BBC are the real villains regarding the shite / hype / fawning about the Rags.

Sorry but rant continued - I fucking hate the fact that I have to pay my licence fee to support these cnuts , who then spread their pro Rag/ Dipper / Spurs shit , whilst paying lip service ( when they absolutely have to ) and more often hostility towards City . Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.