Champions League Reallocation

And they don’t mention the top half of block 105 which will be chocker block full of Liverpool fans as it always is full of away fans for CL games

Have we been given an allocation of first class tickets between the 16m lines at Anfield?

Have we been given an allocation of second/third class in the home end at Anfield?

I fucking hate this about the CL, there will be chunks of Liverpool fans all around the home end at the Etihad. It’s a disgrace

We get them but the club rarely sells them to real fans.

Why don't UEFA just take the whole fucking ground & dish em out to their mates , absolute pisstake this .

South Stand Level 1, Block 114 to 117 and Family Stand Level 1, Blocks 135 to 138
Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.
So these seats won't be moved - might just have a slightly impaired view?

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 228
Rows A to F; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.
These will be allocated to Liverpool - but not to general public?

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 230
Rows A to G; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 - Block 326.
Rows A to N; UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.
Neutral press seats?

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 202 and 204
Required to accommodate the UEFA Champions Club.
UEFA stooges rather than Scousers?

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 209 and 210
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating.

East Stand Level 3 - Block 303 and 304.
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'Second & Third Class' seating.

i'm in 115 row 3 - not had any notice my seat will be affected yet.

@Manchester33 how will this affect the 1894 lads. I’m hoping to get in with you guys like Basel and the groups. Cheers

South Stand Level 1, Block 114 to 117 and Family Stand Level 1, Blocks 135 to 138
Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.
So these seats won't be moved - might just have a slightly impaired view?

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 228
Rows A to F; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 230
Rows A to G; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 - Block 326.
Rows A to N; UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.
Neutral press seats?

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 202 and 204
Required to accommodate the UEFA Champions Club.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 209 and 210
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating.

East Stand Level 3 - Block 303 and 304.
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'Second & Third Class' seating.

i'm in 115 row 3 - not had any notice my seat will be affected yet.
In many past CL games, areas that have supposed to have been for “UEFA stooges” have visibly and audibly been fans of the away team. From Napoli, Dortmund, Ajax, Bayern, Plzen, Moscow, Roma, Juve, Mönchengladbach, Celtic, Feyenoord (not so much the Spanish teams, Kiev, Monaco or a few others). Especially in the top half of Block 105 in the East Stand. I don’t see how it would be different for this.

Pretty angry about this and is just another reason why this competition is a joke!

Last edited by a moderator:
When we were in the East Stand in what is now Joe's stand we were originally shifted to level 1 but ended up relocating to level 3 for a Barca game, we could see people in our seats, they had City scarves on so I'm assuming they were obtained via a corporate route .

If anyone is being relocated get on the phone to swap asap or you could end up with shite seats. I think anyone on the Cup scheme should get priority over non cup scheme season ticket holders but they don't, my mate who doesn't do Uefa games sat with us in 231 can get his seat on Monday but those next door in 230 will probably end up in Level 1.

Last edited:
Don't worry Liverpool are a club with lots of history - the Heysel disaster being one of the forgotten parts of it. UEFA should be prepared for the possible consequences of this nonsensical diktat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.