It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a punt for Marco Veratti. Very much doubt PSG would consider selling him to us, but is a good playmaker and can play as a defensive midfielder too. Gives 100% and feel under Pep he would get even better.

My dream would be:

In:
Maffeo - free
Angelino - free (challenge Delph for being Mendy`s backup)
DM - (Fabinho 65m, De Jong 35m, Jorginho 45m, Can free, Ndombele 40m or Weigl 55m)
Winger (Bailey 65m, Zaha 40m, Lozano 40m or Bernard free)

Out:
Danilo 25m
Mangala 15m
Zinchenko (loan)
Yaya (0m)

Gunn for Bravo could be an option, but Gunn probably wants to be a regular starter somewhere

I think we’d be lucky to get 15m for Mangala, and I’d be surprised at letting Zin go out on loan.

The problem I think Zinchenko has is that he takes up a foreign spot next season.

With Mendy back he won’t be playing left back because Delph will be his back-up and is he really going to get in midfield?

I think we’d be lucky to get 15m for Mangala, and I’d be surprised at letting Zin go out on loan.
The market is crazy nowadays. According to several sources, Mangala was going to Crystal Palce for 23m in the summer, and he has not become worse since last summer.

Under Txiki we have done pretty well getting rid of players so hopefully he can work his magic again in the summer.

I see us selling on Celina, Angelino, Maffeo all for decent fees but with a buy back (Like what we have with Unal and Iheancho)
Mangala will go for 10-15mil I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.