United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know plenty of man utd fans from Manchester (including my brother) who looked down on city supporters during the fergie years, who did not even have the decency to be embarrassed by the vile that came from their manager's mouth and who glorified in the downturn in our fortunes. Say what you like about "outside their allegiances to Utd", within the sphere of their footballing universes they very dislikeable.
Don't use the f word. There are plenty of suitable alternatives.

why?

I know plenty of utd fans and outside of their allegiances to Utd and football conversations in general they are decent people. Plenty of them admit they have been very poor this year and are surprised how far up the table they are and they are worried about how it will go in the next few years as well.
I saw a unicorn today it had hens teeth and was covered in rocking horse shit.

Because of the way we were treated by all and sundry yesteryear do we behave in similar manner to them or differently, after all we are City fans and understand the way how they must feel to be humiliated and laughed at for so many years.

why?

I know plenty of utd fans and outside of their allegiances to Utd and football conversations in general they are decent people. Plenty of them admit they have been very poor this year and are surprised how far up the table they are and they are worried about how it will go in the next few years as well.

#unts one and all.

I know plenty of man utd fans from Manchester (including my brother) who looked down on city supporters during the fergie years, who did not even have the decency to be embarrassed by the vile that came from their manager's mouth and who glorified in the downturn in our fortunes. Say what you like about "outside their allegiances to Utd", within the sphere of their footballing universes they are very dislikeable.
some people say he trait of being a serial killer,is killing animals as a child,the trait of being a scum supporter is being born a cu nt no exceptions...

The more I read Mourinho’s rant

The more I think he is right.

1. Fans have an unjustified sense of entitlement
2. Most of the players are crap.
3. If they don’t spend, a lot, soon, City will disappear in the distance as they invest.

Can ‘t find fault in that.

So the rags had this banner at old trafford counting the years since City last won the league. Does anybody know if there is similar banner counting the years since Liverpool last won the league ? There must be if Liverpool are the rags biggest rivals?

The more I read Mourinho’s rant

The more I think he is right.

1. Fans have an unjustified sense of entitlement
2. Most of the players are crap.
3. If they don’t spend, a lot, soon, City will disappear in the distance as they invest.

Can ‘t find fault in that.
I'm having trouble at the moment because the points he made are correct, but I find Mouriho one of the most detestable of individuals.

I think it better to get the best of both worlds and hate everything connected with the rancid excuse for a football club, thus appeasing my conscience totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.