Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT don't choose the days, UEFA do. BT are one of hundreds of different providers worldwide bidding for TV rights, unlike the domestic football where BT and Sly have the influence and sway to set the schedule.
Sigh....
I assure you. BT choose the days. They pay UEFA the most money and so had the first pick. I can only assume Wednesday night at Klanfield was chosen as it is the traditional 'big night' for Champions League football.

Sigh....
I assure you. BT choose the days. They pay UEFA the most money and so had the first pick. I can only assume Wednesday night at Klanfield was chosen as it is the traditional 'big night' for Champions League football.
BT have absolutely no influence, they screen the games regardless of what night they're on.

You have both been treated fairly on here when you have not been talking a load of bollocks, you do however know where the door is if you feel some of the things said to you are unwarranted...!

Oh of course, I just find that I have to be extra cautious compared to some other forums.

Ex Liverpool players all over the media right now with their views on who will win the quarter final.

All pretty much predicting them to go through - there's a surprise.

Expect to see the rest of the media fall in line, just like they did with the sycophantic coverage we had to endure in 2013-14.

Ex Liverpool players all over the media right now with their views on who will win the quarter final.

Expect to see the rest of the media fall in line, just like they did with the sycophantic coverage we had to endure in 2013-14.

Lemmings just like ex Rags . So fucking predictable.

I'm avoiding all media for the next few weeks, it will just wind me up. As for drawing the Dippers I'm happy in the knowledge that the only team that can beat our current side is us.

Asking a Liverpool fan on a forum not to be a dick is like asking someone not to breathe.

From our combined experience on this board,i'd say that pretty much goes for any rival fan.The mask only stays in situ for so long.

They cant say they haven't been warned though ;-)

Lemmings just like ex Rags . So fucking predictable.

I’m happy for them to install themselves as favourites- let them heap the pressure on themselves. We will give them one hell of a game over 2 legs - be in no doubt - so let the likes of Aldridge chat shit I couldn’t care. We have a good team with good experienced coach and we’ll be well prepared. Bring it on. How many Champions Leagues has the genius Klopp won exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.