FA Cup Games 17/18 March

Wow - all that money spent on an exhibition of hit and hope football barely better than a team with one of the worst away records in the league.
It’s like buying all the parts to make a Ferrari but somehow actually making a 1985 Ford Fiesta out of them.

Brighton the better team but poor finishing and decisions cost them. You would expect teams like them to defend crosses like that better too. I agree on Houghton Murray should have been on earlier. Do they not think their teams want a day out st Wembley?

So that’s Soton or Wigan in the Semi Final for the Rags. I think Spuds will beat them in the final.

So that’s Soton or Wigan in the Semi Final for the Rags. I think Spuds will beat them in the final.
Nailed on, don’t know why they will go with the formalities of a draw, but what turgid football if we can’t stuff these at home, we don’t deserve to

Houghton's a shithouse and Brighton fans deserve better than a weaken team in an FA cup Qtr final.
We’ll i fucking never.....Houghton fucks the cup off to help the rags claiming staying in PL is priority shocker. Add him to the list of British managers that do the same for the ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.