Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Cut prices by £50 that’s fare enough,what with all that telly money surely they will, think I’m being silly of course they won’t.

I would pay £20,000.00 per match to watch the Blues.

But only if I was earning £17,450,000.00
annually.

And I am not quite there yet.

Match day revenue from normal (non corporate, tunnel club) makes up a miniscule percentage of our turnover. We could still pass FFP if all tickets were free.

We would've posted more than £50million in losses last year alone.

To put it in financial terms, it's less than 10% of our turnover when you take out corporate tickets.

The club could reduce prices by £200 and it wouldn't make them blink financially.

Or not bought a Mangala, for instance.

No, as all of his fee wouldnt go on the p&l in one year.

I get the sentiment though, we could at the very least freeze prices if not lower them and be fine. Personally, I’d rather lower individual ticket prices rather than season tickets though, there’s enough st holders that don’t turn up to a lot of games already so there’s clearly more than value for money for a fair amount of people...

But the tickets are sold. Its not revenue being lost. There is also an argument, by some, that the low season ticket prices lead to empty seats

A lot of the family stand tickets are given away to academy players, schools, universities etc. That's why always empty.

A lot of the family stand tickets are given away to academy players, schools, universities etc. That's why always empty.

Agree but those tickets would typically sell out if put on sale. You only have to see that by how quickly the top tier fills up when the away fans fail to take their allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.