It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Txiki we have done pretty well getting rid of players so hopefully he can work his magic again in the summer.

I see us selling on Celina, Angelino, Maffeo all for decent fees but with a buy back (Like what we have with Unal and Iheancho)
Mangala will go for 10-15mil I reckon
I would be pissed if Maffeo is sold, to say it the least

He's being involved more recently,not that it matters as we sold him.

I really wish he'd gone to Southampton instead. I think Leicester may have offered more and accepted the buy-back, but Southampton have been absolutely crying out for a player like Iheanacho for 2 years now. They are 6th in the league for chances created, they play very good football up to the box, they just don't have any half-clinical strikers and it's amazing that just missing that means they're in danger of relegation.

I really wish he'd gone to Southampton instead. I think Leicester may have offered more and accepted the buy-back, but Southampton have been absolutely crying out for a player like Iheanacho for 2 years now. They are 6th in the league for chances created, they play very good football up to the box, they just don't have any half-clinical strikers and it's amazing that just missing that means they're in danger of relegation.
Many said Leicester was a poor move and they have been proved correct.I guess his options weren't huge and money is the loudest voice.

My dream would be:

In:
Maffeo - free
Angelino - free (challenge Delph for being Mendy`s backup)
DM - (Fabinho 65m, De Jong 35m, Jorginho 45m, Can free, Ndombele 40m or Weigl 55m)
Winger (Bailey 65m, Zaha 40m, Lozano 40m or Bernard free)

Out:
Danilo 25m
Mangala 15m
Zinchenko (loan)
Yaya (0m)

Gunn for Bravo could be an option, but Gunn probably wants to be a regular starter somewhere
Wudnt get rid of zin or danillo

My dream would be:

In:
Maffeo - free
Angelino - free (challenge Delph for being Mendy`s backup)
DM - (Fabinho 65m, De Jong 35m, Jorginho 45m, Can free, Ndombele 40m or Weigl 55m)
Winger (Bailey 65m, Zaha 40m, Lozano 40m or Bernard free)

Out:
Danilo 25m
Mangala 15m
Zinchenko (loan)
Yaya (0m)

Gunn for Bravo could be an option, but Gunn probably wants to be a regular starter somewhere

I like it. Think Fabinho and Weigl should be cheaper. Also on Can, was nailed on for Juve before but seems things have changed, would be a good option.

On Winger, think we can add Mahrez to possible options.

We should just sell Zinchenko for 10m with a buyback or loan to Nac Breda where he will surely get game time. Even then I would say he would come back and get loaned again. Selling is the best option for me, don’t think he has a future with us, especially not at LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.