Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought scousers were supposed to be knowledge?
Only 1970 up to 1990 mate (excluding the events at Heysel in 1985) after that they tend to get a nosebleed if you mention any footballing year outside 2005, when they became the worst team ever to win a European Cup. Despite this they still revere Steven Gerrard, who played in this period when football was officially suspended. Make certain you don't mention 1996, whatever you do, that year didn't actually happen according to the gospel of Shankly, as the universe entered a brief period of heat death.

Salah is player of the season easily.
De Bruyne second and Kane third.

Would liked to have fitted Silva in there aswell

Was out with a dippers fan last night who is still convinced that Mane shouldn’t have been sent off in the 5-0. I so hope we thump them again without any sendings off.....That would finally shut them up.

De Bruyne second and Kane third.

Would liked to have fitted Silva in there aswell

Is he f***!

Remind me how any points Liverpool are behind City in the league?

Without Kev we wouldn't be where we are now.

Liverpool's season rests on the CL.

We've won the LC and PL, with a chance of winning the CL.

Salah has been the 2nd best player this season. The first at scoring goals. But Kev scores, passes, tackles, runs non stop for 90 minutes, etc.

But yes, it wouldn't surprise me if the Scouse loving Media voted for Salah.

I think and hope the players will make the right choice, and vote for Kev.

Obviously you'd make the wrong choice.

AFAIC, there's no way the award should be going to anyone in a team 18 points off the top of the league. De Bruyne has run the show in possibly the greatest team the Premier League has ever seen. He's be flawless in at least 90% of the matches he's played and probably MOTM in about half of them despite having shitloads of competition for that accolade. This despite the fact that he also puts a massive shift in defensively too.

You could just about forgive Suarez getting it over Toure, since the votes were probably counted when the result was still up in the air. But this season, there should be no question that the award should go to a player from the team that has basically wiped the floor with the rest of the league. And no amount of stat padding against the likes of Watford should change that.

For all the Dippers perceived dominance over our club , stats do not tell the story , they have only battled for trophies twice against us , 2014 Premier league title and 2016 league Cup , on both occasions they failed , they bottled the 2014 title run-in and the fact the League Cup Final went to penalties was a travesty because we absolutely battered them.

Couldnt give a shit about their history , their support , their great european nights under the flood lights , their gobshite ex-players stealing a living in the media , Klopps deluded heavy metal football (with no plan B) , their YNWA bullshit , and their self pitying "its never their fault" cult they have created. We are simply a better and more complete all round football team and if they do lose the quarter final , it will be a decade since they won anything of significance and 25 years since they won a league title ,and no matter what the result in Q/finals ,they have not got a chance of beating Barca, Real or Bayern in a potential semi-final over two legs. But if we did get through we are the only english club with the all round quality and tactical nous that can threaten the big three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.