United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worse than that.

There were two banners. The original one (which had three figures - 029 years) was taken home by the FCUM splitters. The rags' top banner man, who I believe is the wankstain in our Blue Moon Rising film, got money from the club to replace it.

The club didn't just allow it as a permanent fixture, they PAID for it.

This is why they always have been, and always will be, SCUM.
That banner defines my relationship with united more than any other thing. I can say with my hand on my heart, if the roles had been reversed, and we’d done a similar thing, I’d have had huge misgivings; if for no other reason than you simply can’t predict the near-distant future. I’m hugely confident we’ll win the league this year, and I‘m confident we’ll retain it next season, but beyond that? I’d rather not say. Why make yourself such a hostage to fortune? That banner will come back to haunt them (more than it already has) imo.

Yeah, Inter are a tin pot club. Funny how Real were missed out, considering Jose didn’t do to bad there.

I don’t take that forum seriously. Half of them will be from abroad and won’t even have stepped inside England yet alone Manchester. Forum full of glory supporters. I do love it when I see the word Citeh on there every once in a while.
Not to mention Nottingham !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.