What goes on your chippy chips?

Curry or gravy.

Depends on my mood.

I love mayo but you can’t put it on chippy chips unless you interfere with animals.

Salt and fucking vinegar you philistines

Trouble with a lot of Chippy vinegar is its cheap, catering watered down shit and i literally have a bottle of sarsons in the car so that if i get when out i can drown them in the real deal.

Curry or gravy.

Depends on my mood.

I love mayo but you can’t put it on chippy chips unless you interfere with animals.
Has to be shitty takeaway fries, agreed. Gravy or curry sauce for me to, most likely curry sauce. If it is a chippy i do not know then curry sauce always. Gravy can be hit and miss much more.

Trouble with a lot of Chippy vinegar is its cheap, catering watered down shit and i literally have a bottle of sarsons in the car so that if i get when out i can drown them in the real deal.

Nowt like being prepared. Deffo got to be sarsons as well.

I'll have a bit of gravy if i get a pudding though.

Salt, vinegar and beans.

As a kid i moved from Manchester (no beans in chippies then) to Nottingham. Amazed at the sheer chutzpah of having beans on the menu, i had chips and beans for tea every day for the first week there.

And, one evening a van pulled up near our new house and on closer inspection turned out to be a mobile chippy. I had moved to chippy heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.