Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is really really making me rethink my choice of De Bruyne as signing of the season.
But I still think it’s De Bruyne, he’ll have a PL trophy at the end of it.

But my god is Salah insane. Absolutely phenomenal. He needs to stop it right now, can’t have Real Madrid sniffing around him

Firstly KDB cannot be signing of the season , he's been here for a coupleof seasons , but he should be the player of the season and as for strikers Aguero scored three at Watford and gave up the chance of a fourth by giving Raheem the penalty award , and that was at the beginning of the season when Watford had something to play for , the final score was 6-0 at their gaff. Aguero is not a one season wonder , he's the signing of the decade and their isnt enough money in the world that would tempt us to sell our best players to Real Madrid or Barca , we are not a feeder club.

Manchester City were the draw Liverpool were dreading and they've got us. We are too good for them and they know it, cue Klipperty Klopp with hopeful, desperate intentions at mind games whereas Manchester City are quietly pleased with the draw.

Is he f***!

Remind me how any points Liverpool are behind City in the league?

Without Kev we wouldn't be where we are now.

Liverpool's season rests on the CL.

We've won the LC and PL, with a chance of winning the CL.

Salah has been the 2nd best player this season. The first at scoring goals. But Kev scores, passes, tackles, runs non stop for 90 minutes, etc.

But yes, it wouldn't surprise me if the Scouse loving Media voted for Salah.

I think and hope the players will make the right choice, and vote for Kev.

Obviously you'd make the wrong choice.

The media has nothing to do with the voting. The players vote for player of the year, the voting took place weeks ago. Hazards already said he’s voted for De Bruyne.

For all the Dippers perceived dominance over our club , stats do not tell the story , they have only battled for trophies twice against us , 2014 Premier league title and 2016 league Cup , on both occasions they failed , they bottled the 2014 title run-in and the fact the League Cup Final went to penalties was a travesty because we absolutely battered them.

Couldnt give a shit about their history , their support , their great european nights under the flood lights , their gobshite ex-players stealing a living in the media , Klopps deluded heavy metal football (with no plan B) , their YNWA bullshit , and their self pitying "its never their fault" cult they have created. We are simply a better and more complete all round football team and if they do lose the quarter final , it will be a decade since they won anything of significance and 25 years since they won a league title ,and no matter what the result in Q/finals ,they have not got a chance of beating Barca, Real or Bayern in a potential semi-final over two legs. But if we did get through we are the only english club with the all round quality and tactical nous that can threaten the big three.

You’re a very angry person.

Firstly KDB cannot be signing of the season , he's been here for a coupleof seasons , but he should be the player of the season and as for strikers Aguero scored three at Watford and gave up the chance of a fourth by giving Raheem the penalty award , and that was at the beginning of the season when Watford had something to play for , the final score was 6-0 at their gaff. Aguero is not a one season wonder , he's the signing of the decade and their isnt enough money in the world that would tempt us to sell our best players to Real Madrid or Barca , we are not a feeder club.

Player of the season, that’s what I meant. Agueros good and all but his best years are behind him, done well no doubt this season though. Also he’s no played anywhere near the same minutes as Kane or Salah so that’s another thing. Who knows what would of happened had he been playing more frequently.

Klippity comparing Salad with Messi. When Messi was the same age as Salad is now his personal trophy cabinet needed an extension. Hadn't he amassed FOUR Ballons d'Or?

Ah, the classic ‘I’ve read the headline but nothing else’ moment.

He hasn’t compared him to Messi, he’s said Messi has done what he’s done for a very long time and he doesn’t think Mo wants to be compared to Messi. Although he may be oh his way.

Mo has to replicate this season after season for him to be compared to Messi. Also there are still aspects to his game that need improving.

Player of the season, that’s what I meant. Agueros good and all but his best years are behind him, done well no doubt this season though. Also he’s no played anywhere near the same minutes as Kane or Salah so that’s another thing. Who knows what would of happened had he been playing more frequently.

He hasn’t compared him to Messi, he’s said Messi has done what he’s done for a very long time and he doesn’t think Mo wants to be compared to Messi. Although he may be oh his way.

Mo has to replicate this season after season for him to be compared to Messi. Also there are still aspects to his game that need improving.

You are a selling club though mate,so be cautious,thankfully we don't have yanks in charge of us that sell their best assets,just saying like

No not angry , just deal in facts and can see through all the bullshit surrounding the LFC myth , another ten trophyless years and the numbers of disciples will diminish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.